Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 25!

Day 25 of The Dress for The Daughters! You guys. This is exciting.

More and more people are starting to hear about this. Amy Seiffert just got a T.V. interview on Fox News about wearing her dress for six months. That means thousands and thousands will hear about The Daughter Project at 10 p.m. tonight. Thousands and thousands will hear more about the horrendous crime of sex trafficking. And hopefully thousands and thousands will be inspired to DO SOMETHING.

God is really doin' some work around here. I'm also excited to share about G.A.P. (God Answers Prayer). It's a seminar that's happening on February 19th to unite the Greater Toledo Area in prayer. My good friend and mentor, Pastor Tim Bickel, has been working with other pastors in the Toledo Area to prepare for this, and I can't help but share his enthusiasm! Here's a link to the facebook page: G.A.P. (God Answers Prayer)


As for wearing the dress for 25 days in a row, well, I've become indifferent to the amount of effort I put into looking "cute." Haha. I think the hard part is just the monotony. But it's well worth it. I've been able to communicate with a lot of people about why I'm doing this, and everyone I've shared with has been very supportive. Thanks for the encouragement, friends :).


That's all I've got for now. I have a lot of homework to catch up on. Blessings in your week.




(Thanks to Christie for the skirt! The dress is under there, I promise!)


_sea

No comments:

Post a Comment